Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
- Item no.: 71000
Protection class I + Makarov / semisolid
With certification from the National Firing Proof House - Made in Germany!
The inside of this vest is not made of outer fabric, but of span knitted fabric. This fabric creates an air space between body and inlay, within the air can circulate and offer ventilation. In combination with the inlays, which are sewed in a waterproof but steam penetrable cover made of microporous polyamide fibre, a maximize wearing comfort will be obtained.
This is evidenced by a certificate from the research institute Hihenstein by Prof. Dr. K.H.Umbach, that confirmes, that this vest offers a better wearing comfort, then vests with a traditional build-up.
Additionally it is possible to affix some pocket-systems at the front, to make the vest ready to a tactical protection vest. With this hook-and-loop system, some pockets for walkie-talkie, handy, flahlight, notebook or pens can be affixed.
Inlay consists about aramid, water-repellent. Cover made of waterproof but steam penetrable material.
• Optimum comfort for several hours and hidden wearing
• Ballistic all around protection
• Maximum mobility by maximum adjustment
• Optimum adjustment for the size by the hook-and-loop fastener in the shoulder and side area
• Ergonomically designed
• Inlay construction: 100 % aramid fabric
• Weight of the inlay: 4.2 kg/ m²
• Weight of the vest: size M / 1.6 kg
• Intensity of the inlays 6 mm
• Protection class: SK I according to TR 12 / 03
Men: XS (40-42), S (44-46), M (48-50), L (52-54), XL (56-58), XXL (60-62)
Women: XS (34-36), S (38-40), M (42-44), L (46-48), XL (50-52), XXL (54-56)
10 years at the inlays and 2 years at the vest
Colours: withe, black, bamboo
Free of shipping costs!
Throughout Germany with cash in advance!
Please note the delivery time about 1-2 weeks - The vest will be handmade, so that the Kevlar-matting get an actual expiry date.