Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
Delivery time 3 - 5 workdays
- Item no.: 70981
"Security Plus" radio phone-Set is the right tool for security service, as well as all people who look for quality as Hotels or at construction sites.
The radio provides many technical ways which the communications among security guards is even safer and more comfortable. Particularly noteworthy is the good reception in buildings and 16 channels available, a noise suppression and dust and splash protection to IP 54. A real highlight is the scrambler function this preclude an interception of messages, without further aids.
As versatile as the unit is also carrying option. A 360 ° belt clip, lanyard or wrist strap, with or without covers.
It equates the short distance radio standard PMR 446 (Public Mobile Radio with 446 MHz) and is in Germany neither notifiable nor liable to fees.
It use batteries with the latest Li-ion technology. These batteries are very durable and storable and have a very low self-discharge. The low weight of the batteries also benefits the comfort.
In the charging station, the radio, be charged with the battery, so that the radio around the clock is ready for use, the charging station can also accommodate a second battery and load separately. This second battery is not included.
• 16 channels
• pilot tone (CTCSS / CDCSS)
• channel search
• VOX function (variable sensitivity and hold time)
• Scrambler function (voice encryption)
• Individual Squelch
• Emergency function / alarm
• PTT-ID for controlling e.g. Relays or repeaters
• TX Inhibit an occupied channel
• Automatic station shutdown
• Battery control
• voice announcement or acknowledgment
• Colour: Black
• Transmission power: 500 mW
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 55 x 120 x 27 mm (without antenna)
• Weight incl. Battery: 165g
• Frequency: 446 MHz
Scope of supply
• 2x handheld radio
• 2x Li-ion battery, 2000 mAh each
• 2x charging cradle with power supply 2x VOX headset
• 2x belt clip
• 2x Tote
• 2x wrist strap
• User manual DE / EN
Used batteries do not belong into domestic waste.
More informations to battery ordinance