Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
- Item no.: 82120
This indoor alarm system reacts with its sensors to every movement within a radius of 6 metres. Without installation - just set it up, switch it on, that's it!
After switching on the motion detector, it reacts to all movements after 30 seconds - so you have enough time to leave the room. If no deactivation occurs within 15 seconds after motion detection, an extremely loud alarm (approx. 100 dB) lasting 45 seconds is triggered. The detector then automatically focuses again and reacts again to movements.
The control simply works via the wireless remote control. To operate the motion detector, either a 9 V mains adapter (included) or 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries (not included) are required. The standard power supply is via the mains adapter, in the event of a power failure the power is supplied via the inserted batteries.
For optimum protection, it is recommended to operate several motion alarm systems distributed throughout the object.
• Quick launch without installation
• Easy controlling by remote control (incl. batteries)
• Incl. mains adapter and wall holder
• Extremely loud alarm (100 dB)
• PIR range: ca. 6 metres in 90° angle
• Operating temperature: 0° C to 35° C
• Power consumption: 1,5 mA (stand-by), 120 mA (alarm)
• Current supply: 4 x 1.5 volt AA batteries or mains adapter
• Dimensions: 12 x 6.5 x 4 cm
• Weight: 240 g with batteries
Used batteries do not belong into domestic waste.
More informations to battery ordinance