Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
- Item no.: 82110
This motion detector for ceiling suspension respond with its sensors to every movement within a radius of 360°. At a mounting height of 2,5 metres, the PIR range has a diameter of ca. 6 metres. In case of an alarm, an extreme loud (ca. 100 dB) alarm will be activated.
Activating and deactivating the motion detector is easy possible by a remote control, which is also part of the delivery. The motion detector can be operated by batteries or a 9 V mains adapter.
No complicated installation is needed - just mount and activate via the included remote control - ready! A ceiling holder is also included. For an optimum prevention it is recommended to arrange several motion detectors inside the object.
• Quick launch without installation
• Easy controlling by remote control (incl. batteries)
• Incl. Remote control, ceiling holder, installation material
• Extremely loud alarm (100 dB)
• PIR range: 360° over a diameter of ca. 6 metres
• Operating temperature: 0° C to 30° C
• Power consumption: 1,5 mA (stand-by), 120 mA (alarm)
• Current supply: 4 x 1.5 V C batteries or 9 V mains adapter
• Dimensions: diameter ca. 15 cm, height ca. 5,5 cm
• Weight: 256 g without batteries
4 x 1.5 volt C batteries or A 9 volt mains adapter are needed for operating (not included). The motion detector is delivered with a multilingual owners manual (D, NL, F, GB).
Used batteries do not belong into domestic waste.
More informations to battery ordinance